Welcome to Motel Espenhof
Current information on our CORONA protection regulations, as of April 3rd, 2022
Finally the time has come!
You no longer need to comply with protective regulations!
From now on you can arrive again without a reservation. We guarantee that all our guests will arrive between 2 p.m. and 6 a.m. the following day. However, guests arriving late at night should note that they must still leave their room by 10 am on the day of departure so that it can be cleaned in time for new guests to arrive.
If you arrive with a reservation, please have your booking-ID or the surname of the booker or the password (still from CORONA times) ready for the check-in at our check in-automat. The process is self-explanatory. In an emergency, you will find a way to contact us in our check-in area
We look forward to you!
Your team from Motel Espenhof
Our premium class included
More than climate neutral
Carbon-neutral heating system
Up to 60% power generation surplus
Especially in times of the CORONA pandemic, the risk of infection on our area is low: automated check-in, free car parking space directly in front of the room, access directly from the open, so contact with strangers is largely avoidable.
Would you like to contribute a little more to climate protection? Then choose a green room in our new extension with a CO2-neutral heating system that uses solar and geothermal energy!
What we are known for: Direct connection to the A1 motorway, close proximity to Münster / Osnabrück Airport – our overnight accommodations are ideal for travelers and last-minute travelers! All of our rooms are very spacious. A room is also available for disabled guests.
Thanks to the massive construction of our building, it is of course ensured that no noise from the nearby motorway can disturb your night’s sleep. A truck stop with bistro, Burger King, McDonalds and a snack bar in the immediate vicinity offers you everything imaginable for your physical well-being – if you have to go fast again.
Further important information and contact:
- Please carry the original booking confirmations and all necessary documents with you on your trip in accordance with our current CORONA protection regulations.
- The check-in takes place at a machine, which is located in the check-in area of our motel. You need an EC, Maestro or credit card for access. There is no reception. The operating instructions for the machine are posted on site. You don’t need an extra code.
- Payments can be made using EC, Maestro and manually available credit cards. Please have your card PIN ready at all times. Cash is not accepted, nor do we provide our rooms on account and we do not charge any credit card details sent to us.
- We are happy to offer you prepayment for a surcharge of € 20 per booking, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings billed in advance can no longer be changed or canceled free of charge. Each change / cancellation of these bookings costs at least 20 € service fee plus additional cancellation fees according to the terms and conditions.
- Please use the online booking function on this website for your bookings. For a surcharge of € 20 per room, we also offer you a reservation by telephone or a reservation by email with the personal support of our staff. Please note, however, that the room prices are the same as the online prices on this website. Please leave us a message with your telephone number and address at email@example.com. We will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.
- The area is video-monitored and restricted.
- Your question has not been answered so far? Then write to us or leave us a message on +49 (0) 5485 8346400